For 1-Inch Diameter Light Bodies – KeyMod™ Version, Mod 0
Fully ambidextrous mounting; either the left or right side of the rail system.
Fits majority of popular 1-inch round body tactical light systems.
Design to mount on the 1:30 or 10:30 o clock (upper 45 degree) rail positions.
Strong Aluminum construction.
Intently designed to below-profile and snag-free.
Patent Pending anchoring system.
Minimal added weight, 1 oz.
1. Ensure the weapon system is unloaded and clear, prior to performing any maintenance.
2. With supplied Torx wrench, loosen (counter clockwise) the two mounting screws enough so the assembly can drop in and slide forward into the desired mounting position of the rail system.
3. Tighten mounting screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (30 in-lbs).
4. Loosen the clamping ring screws loose enough to slide the tactical light in the mount without resistance.
5. With the light properly positioned in the clamping ring, tighten the two clamping screws (clockwise) until firmly secured (25 in-lbs).
6. For a better, more secured hold, use blue thread locking compound on mounting screw thread only.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.